At Surprenant & Beneski, we have always felt it is of the utmost importance to keep our clients and team members safe. Following the guidance provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, we continue to provide service to our clients within our office buildings during the phased re-opening. To maintain the comfort and safety of our staff and visitors, we are following the recommended protocol to help control the spread of the virus. Please partner with us as we remain compliant with the state’s recommendations.
What are we doing?
- All employees and visitors entering our buildings are asked not to report if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or possible exposure.
- Common areas and frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned frequently. Cleaning supplies will be available, and employees are asked to clean and disinfect workspaces/reception areas/conference rooms throughout the workday.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the building.
- Posters are displayed with reminders on how to prevent the spread of germs.
- Workspace layouts and seating arrangements that don’t meet social distancing protocol have been revised.
- Meeting rooms, break rooms and other communal areas have reduced seating and capacity limits.
- The first-floor hallway is marked as one-way to reduce two-way traffic and to insure the social distancing recommendation of 6 feet.
What can you do?
- If you are feeling ill, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, which include a fever (above 100.4) or a consistent cough, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment to a time that you are well.
- Follow the Covid-19 prevention recommendations:
- Maintain social distancing practices in our office; this includes in the parking lot, the front entrance and other common areas.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
- Cover your nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wear a face covering when coming into our office. Please notify the office if you do not have a facemask prior to your appointment so we can make sure to provide one for you.
- Replace handshakes with head nods and waves.
- Bring your own pen, or request a Surprenant & Beneski pen that you can take home with you after the meeting! We are currently not circulating pens in the conference area to prevent potential spread of germs.
We understand this is a difficult and stressful time for everyone. If you have questions or concerns, or believe you might need additional accommodations, please contact our office prior to your scheduled meeting and we will do everything we can to work with you and help you feel safe.