We are here to help! With those who need us in mind, we’ve made it easier and safer.
We remain ready, able, and prepared to serve our clients or anyone who needs estate planning or elder law services during this uncertain time of the Covid-19 crisis.
Whether you are concerned about having appropriate documents and plans in place to manage through this crisis, need guidance for supporting your loved one, are in the midst of finalizing your plans or actively working on plans with our team, we can help. We have been preparing our team, our technology and our processes so that we can continue to meet your needs via phone conversations, on-line meetings and within our office locations (while adhering to recommended social distancing protocol). Please know that we can help with the following:
- Foundational Documents which are needed in times of illness, incapacity and hospitalization.
- Questions related to aging family members currently in (or in need of) Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing Facility or other.
- We are happy to help you connect with our strong network of care providers, communities and other resources.
- Even if you’ve just begun to think about the importance of Estate Planning, we are positioned to help you complete plans in a timely, efficient manner.
To limit foot traffic and, ultimately potential exposure, access to our office locations will be BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please contact us at our main operations number, 508-994-5200, or via our website (MyFamilyEstatePlanning.com) or our Facebook page. We’ll coordinate the easiest, safest way to connect to our legal team.
In the absence of in-person seminars, we can offer the following:
- Request one of our hard-copy resources. It sounds like you may have some down time to read. We’re happy to mail them to you.
- Sign up for our weekly electronic newsletter. We’ll keep our community connected and informed by sharing important updates from our local aging service partners, helpful tips and guidance.
- Follow our Facebook page for more real-time updates. We promise to add some humor, stress relief and tips for coping during this anxious time. Feel free to offer suggestions.
- Visit our website for educational articles, to read our Blog and, coming soon, informative webinars.
- Stay tuned for the release of new webinars and other education/support from our legal team, as well as some of our community partners.
At Surprenant & Beneski, we believe that we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, even if you’re not sure we can help. We’d love to try!