- This event has passed.
Trust Planning – Atria Woodbriar, Falmouth
September 26, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Trust Planning – Atria Woodbriar, Falmouth.
As part of a well-crafted estate plan, a trust can address many issues, depending on the trust language. If you are contemplating how to ensure the preservation and protection of your assets, please join us at this FREE educational event!
You will learn about two types of trusts: revocable and irrevocable and more detail about how trusts can be used to achieve the following goals:
- Reduce taxes
- Protect minor children
- Protect your adult children’s inheritance from divorce, creditors lawsuits, etc.
- Preserve your adult children’s inheritance from mismanagement due to mental health, drug abuse or other concerns
- Safeguard the benefits f loved ones with Special Needs
- Keep your assets in the family
- Avoid the cost, delay, and publicity of probate
- Provide money management and government benefit eligibility for those with Special Needs
- Provide grandchildren benefits of continued income growth on your retirement accounts
- Choose who will manage your estate if you become incapacitated or die