- This event has passed.
Get Your Ducks in a Row – Raynham
March 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Come see us at our FREE estate planning seminar! 70% of people 65+ will need long-term care.* Make sure YOU are prepared!
Join the law team of Surprenant & Beneski, P.C. at one of our monthly educational seminars and learn:
- The importance of quality foundational documents (i.e. Durable Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy, HIPAA Authorizations) …
- Strategic solutions for long-term care planning to avoid having your life savings lost• Clarity in the difference of Medicaid regulations and tax rules as it applies to the dreaded “look back” period
- Understand the difference between Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts and how they can be used to achieve your goals
- Protecting your children & grand-children• How to pass on your IRA to maximize continued growth
- Eliminate or minimize Estate Taxes upon your passing
- Save your loved ones time, money and added grief when that day arrives!
(* U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 2015)Go to https://events.myfamilyestateplanning.com/ to see available dates and register to attend.
To register for this event:Please call 888-655-4995 (24 hours) or go online to:events.MyFamilyEstatePlanning.com (SNOW DATE: 3/6/19 at 5:30pm-7:00pm)