- This event has passed.
Estate Planning 101 – Hyannis DoubleTree
February 6, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
At this FREE educational seminar, you will learn the basics of Estate Planning including:
- The importance of quality foundational documents (i.e. Durable Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy, HIPAA Authorizations)
- How to determine who to designate for making medical, legal and financial decisions on your behalf
- Strategic solutions to protect your earnings and assets from long-term care costs
- Clarity in the difference of Medicaid eligibility requirements and tax rules as it applies to the dreaded “look back” period
- Understand the difference between Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts and how they can be used to achieve your goals
- Protecting your assets and leaving a legacy for your children & grand-children
- Eliminate or minimize Estate Taxes upon your passing
- Save your loved ones time, money and added grief when that day arrives!
(* U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 2015)
** SNOW DATE: 2/13/20