- This event has passed.
Ducks in a Row PLUS Southcoast VNA – Atria Fairhaven
May 9, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Come see us at our FREE estate planning seminar! 70% of people 65+ will need long-term care.* Make sure YOU are prepared! Join the law team of Surprenant & Beneski, P.C. at one of our monthly educational seminars and learn:
- The importance of quality foundational documents (i.e. Durable Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy, HIPAA Authorizations)
- Strategic solutions for long-term care planning to avoid having your life savings lost
- Clarity in the difference of Medicaid regulations and tax rules as it applies to the dreaded “look back” period
- Understand the difference between Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts and how they can be used to achieve your goals
- Protecting your children & grand-children
- How to pass on your IRA to maximize continued growth
- Eliminate or minimize Estate Taxes upon your passing
- Save your loved ones time, money and added grief when that day arrives!
(* U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, 2015)
PLUS (FOR THIS DATE ONLY):
Presentation from Southcoast VNA
The Conversation Project is a national initiative to ensure everyone’s end-of-life wishes are both expressed and respected. Learn about the importance of having your conversation and receive resources for this to happen.