- This event has passed.
Conversation Before the Crisis – rescheduled from 3/7
March 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Conversation Before the Crisis …FREE informative, Q & A session
Wednesday, March 7: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
427 County Street, New Bedford
Light refreshments served
Your Experienced Panel:
- Dan Surprenant, Esq.
- Partner at Surprenant & Beneski, P.C.
- Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation
- Lauren Langevin
- Franchise owner of Home Instead Senior Care, Dartmouth
- Committed to providing quality in-home care and service
- Barbara Cannon
- Founder and owner of Answers for Elders
- Licensed Soical Worker, Certified Geriatric Care Manager and Healthcare Consultant
Learn helpful strategies from these local experts, including:
- How to manage the needs of your loved one
- How to find the right support
- What to consider when looking for in-home care
- Why you need certain legal documents
- How to plan for long-term care
PLUS, we’ll have an open Q & A session so you can get your questions answered!
Each registered attendee will receive packages full of helpful information and resources.